Saturday, July 29, 2006

bushwackers

vell vell... the verdick iz out. i iz not got the promotion. it vuz 3 pm yesterday when the list vuz issued. all of us waited anxiously for it and when it came, everynone stopped verk.

i looked at it and hunted high and low for my name. but, alas, it wasn't there. i vuz a bit disappointed at first. but upon closer inspection, all of those in my batch didn't get it either. well, at least i wasn't left out alone.

about roughly half an hour later, the 3 HR ladies came and distributed the payslip and bonus. vell, at least some redemption. ahahhahahahhahahah... nice lar.

it'll definitely help me clear off my accumulating bills and the cost of the repair to my car which some arsehole caused (just in case his insurance company refuses to cover for it) with a lil something something left to save.

let the gud times roll, i say!