Tuesday, September 05, 2006

cheers, mate.




there's been some new developments.

CAREERwise: i might be moving on soon. there was an offer from a local bank as a result from a recommendation from a new but dear friend CWJ.

HObbIES: i have taken up fishing. it turns out it isn't as boring as it seems if you are the one holding the rod. as a matter of fact, its quite CHALLENGING.

Ride$: my car is still sitting in the workshop as a result of the accident the day after mikel's birthday do. it's nearly 2 months. i hope to get it back by next week, favourably.

DresS4sucCeSS: went to a tailor with Hanna and made myself a new suit for my coming interview. It should look spanking... i hope. will be picking it up tomorrow. will post some pics up once i have it.

Friends: I am very pleased that despite the recent slum i'm experiencing in my workplace, i have several true buddies who are stongly behind me and are truly happy for the new developments in my career. I am very proud and honoured to have them walk tall along me in the line i'm in. real men, they are. I salute you.