Tuesday, May 01, 2007

for those wondering what has happened between last november til now, well i joined a local bank in the Debt Capital Markets and Structured Finance division... my role is as the tea lady-boy, sexcretary, analyst, and bond structurer.... pretty fun and exciting.

had i still stayed in Audit, you'd hear me still complain of the same ol shites to no end...

well, the guys in the office are all great and we get along pretty well. must be my magnetic personality! LOL

met many interesting corporate leaders in my 6 months in HLB and guys like Tom, Azli, Abang Kam, Uncle David and Karen really showed me the ropes. Was given my confirmation in my 3rd month and that was a real motivation.

Am very close to closing my first deal in the bank and it will (hopefully) be the first of its kind in the WORLD over too!

exciting times ahead and will be looking forward to fill you guys in, in days to come.

meanwhile, also had taken up fishing and golf too! ahhahahahah.. i amuse (yes, not amaze!) myself. never thought that the very things i find boring in the past would be the things i relish in on most weekends now.

hanna, the love of my life, has enrolled in UITM doing a degree in Mass Comm (PR) and is sometimes afraid that she might lose me due to all the temptations in my line of work... well, all i can say is i love u and dun worry. :)

anyhow... lets all get together soon... lets make G jealous since he's not around to party with us!