Tuesday, May 01, 2007

What a Sunday

Hellosssss to all... it's been a few months since i had updated this site... so for those that still dropped by once a while to see how i've been, thank you.
Please allow me to pick up where we left off with an interesting story...

Last Sunday, i needed to go do some banking... and refuel my car for the week. Since the boys were busy that day or still in bed, i went alone lah... wanted to take Moshi, my beloved dog along, but was afraid that he might cry if i leave him in the car to go to the ATM.

and so, anyhow, i went to the SHELL kiosk in Section 17 but was informed by the indian lady there that their system cannot be accessed for the next 10 minutes. so, without wanting to waste much time i went to Paramount to pay my bills and headed to Bandar Utama's driving range to whack 100 balls.
there i saw a hongkie actor tzeto-something (who was in one of the young and dangerous series). but anyhow, after i was done it was already noon. so on my way back i stopped by the shell in BU to get some gas.
as i was pumping gas into the car, came a safari green pearl coloured Volvo S40 bearing the no. plate DD ##.
my first tots were "wow, my dream car (for ages 26 - 28)!" but what was more shocking was the driver of that beauty was none other than..... (drum roll & the usual JENGJENGJENG) ....
the HOTTIE who greets you to a great morning on ntv7 every weekday... dressed in yellow blouse and tight blue jeans... looking resplendent and reminded me of tweety bird :) LOLwhich made me, the distant admirer, feel like Sylvester J. Pussycat, Sr. anyways, she strutted along into the shop and picked up her Sunday Star and pranced like a showhorse back into the car while i salivated at the beauty (she did stop in her tracks to steal a glance at my car though!)...
luckily i had my shades on... otherwise sure look like a hamsap wolf one!!!! LOL
i went it to the shop after i was done to pay for some fags and got back out and was pleasently surprised that she still hasn't left. another car that wanted to exit the kiosk had to manouvre his way out due to her sideways parking yang fail JPJ exam... ahhahahahhaha...
as i started up my car, she fired hers up as well and then... (JENGJENGJENG moment no.2) she looked into the side mirror and flashed the most charming smile at me and waved!

was so excited by the fact that DI waved and smiled at me, i immediately reached for my phone to inform hanna... but alas, she naturally didn't share my excitement. but anyhow, if lady destiny will have it that i spot the S40 with license plate that resembles more of a huge rack than a proper number, i will this time be more prepared and will wave back too ;p