Friday, May 19, 2006

Ode to Hanna




happy 2 years and 8 month!

DEar Hanna, if you read this, i want you to know what a difference you have made to my life since the day you came waltzing in to my heart.

I am truly in love with you and that love grows deeper with each breath i take. You are the positive side to everything that i am. you are the single most important person in my life and the one that make "WE&US" possible.

I really cannot imagine having to go through these past two and a half years without you by my side giving me all the support and encouragement that i need, not forgetting a few kick in the keeser every now and then.

I'd love to post a few memorable pics of us together for this posting but, as you know, my memory had been completely wiped out, but my love for all that you are, sayang, that'll never be erased/replaced/dan lain-lain. (updated: somehow some pics were saved and i manged to post them up here.)

Being with me, is never an easy thing to do... that's why so many had failed. however, i truly appreciate what you bring into our lives together and i hope that you can feel how much i appreciate you here with me.

I'd always love you and be with you and be there to support you too, sayang.

Together, we'd prove to the whole world that they should not doubt our love and that no matter how hard the struggle may be, we'd still come up tops in the end.

love,
B.